Chick Fil A Nuggets
If you are going to have a one-dish party, chick fil a nuggets catering would be a good choice. You will get it in a tray that you can serve as it is.
The nuggets menu is available in three sizes, including large, medium, and small, so you can order according to the number of persons you want to serve.
Chick Fil A Catering Chicken Nuggets
No one can resist the yummy chicken nuggets which are tender on the inside but crunchy on the outside. You can order any of chick fil a nugget catering sizes from small to large or medium.
Other than nuggets, you can also order grilled wraps and chicken boxes. You can order for yourself or a group of people. Moreover, there are also boxed lunches for kids and office workers which are available all the time.
Chick Fil A Nuggets Ingredients
- Boneless Chicken
- Skinless Chicken Breast Meat Nuggets
- Enriched Bleached Flour
- Monosodium Glutamate
- Nonfat Milk
- Leavening [Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate]
- Soybean Oil
- Color [Paprika]
- Pasteurized Egg
- Fully Refined Peanut Oil
Chick Fil A Nuggets Catering Price
The price of the nuggets tray depends on the size or number of the nuggets. Like, a tray with 64 nuggets costs $24 for pickup orders, and the same tray costs $30 for home delivery.
On the other hand, Chick Fil a nuggets tray with 120 nuggets will cost you $43.50, so all are affordable. There is also chick fil a catering grilled nuggets for those who don’t like deep-fried nuggets.
|Chick Fil A nuggets Catering Trays||Sizes||Prices|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||64 Pc.||$24.00|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||64 Pc.||$30.00|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||120 Pc.||$43.50|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||120 Pc.||$54.50|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||200 Pc.||$69.50|
|Chick-fil-A Nuggets Tray||200 Pc.||$87.00|
Prices vary by location
Chick Fil A Nuggets Catering Menu
There are the hot chick fil a catering trays of nuggets that you can order with any sauce out of six available at this place.
The nuggets are nutritious having just 30 calories per tray whereas the carbs and fats are also low compared to the nuggets offered by other restaurants.
Read: Chick Fil A Catering
Chick Fil A Nuggets Nutrition
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 1.5g
- Carbs: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Chick Fil A Customer Services
- Official Website: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/
- Chick Fil A Menu: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/menu
- Chick Fil A Nutrition Facts: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/nutrition-allergens
- Chick Fil A Catering: https://www.chick-fil-a.com/catering
- Chick-fil-A Headquarters Address: 5200 Buffington, Rd Atlanta, GA 30349
- Chick Fil A Email: [email protected]
- Chick Fil A Customer Service Number: 1-866-232-2040
- Monday – Saturday
- Customer Services Hours: 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET
Chick Fil A Social Media Accounts
Chick Fil A Nuggets Recipe
Chick Fil A Nuggets Ingredients
- 2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts or tenderloins (about 1 pound), cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar (powdered sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Peanut oil or canola oil (about 1-2 cups depending on pan size)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, and dill pickle juice (if using).
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, confectioners’ sugar, baking powder (if using), pepper, and salt.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture, then coat in the flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add the coated chicken pieces to the pan, making sure not to overcrowd it.
- Fry the chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Note: For extra flavor and crunch, add seasonings to the flour mixture, use buttermilk instead of milk and pickle juice, double dip, and adjust heat to prevent burning.
FAQs Regarding Chick fil A Catering Nuggets
How Many Nuggets In Chick Fil A Catering Tray?
There are different sizes of trays having 30 to 200 plus nuggets. Each size has a different price. You can also have customized trays depending on your party.
The trays are not only limited to nuggets but chick fil also offers trays with fruits, garden salad, chicken strips, chocolate cookies, and club sandwiches.
Moreover, chick fil offers meal packages having a sandwich meal, grilled chicken meal, cool wraps meal, and much more.
How do I heat Chick Fil A Nuggets Catering?
The nuggets are available in re-heatable trays like you can heat them before serving.
Just heat the oven and spread the nuggets on the baking tray and heat them for 15 to 20 minutes in the case of frozen nuggets. Make sure not to overheat as it would make nuggets hard.
What Else Chick Fil Offers?
Chick Fil offers drinks like iced tea, regular drinks, apple juice, coffee, lemonade, etc. Its sauces are also famous that you can use for dipping. You can order frozen nuggets for a party or can get fresh and hot nuggets.
Download the Chick Fil app on your smartphone to place an order or use some other food app.
Chick Fil has branches all over the United States, so find your nearby branch and order crunchy nuggets or some meal of your choice. You can pick up the nuggets tray according to the schedule.
How much is a 30 count nugget at Chick-fil-A?
Do you have a craving for some Chick-fil-A nuggets? A 30 count is available at the price of $17.45, so indulge your taste buds!
How much is 12 chicken nuggets from Chick-fil-A?
Get your nugget fix with the 12-Piece Chicken Nugget Meal from Chick-fil-A! The delicious meal is available for only $4.45, and it’s sure to satisfy all of your craving needs.
Why did Chick-fil-A get rid of 6 count nuggets?
Chick-fil-A is streamlining their menu in two key markets. Starting January, customers will see an adjusted selection of 6 items removed from the offerings available at select locations, with a focus on improving quality and service provided.
How many nuggets are in a large Chick Fil A tray?
With Chick Fil A Large Tray, you can enjoy up to 200 delicious nuggets- that’s about 25 servings for the whole family!
Other Affordable Catering Menus
- Chick Fil A Catering
- Corner Bakery Catering Menu
- Mission BBQ Catering
- Publix Catering
- Fazolis Menu & Catering
- Subway Catering Menu
Selena is a food lover who has decided to put her passion into practice by becoming an experienced blogger and chef. She shares the fantastic experiences of some of the best fast-food restaurants around you every day!
Table of Contents