Popeyes Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner Review: Thanksgiving is a beautiful occasion that people enjoy a lot. Families and friends arrange to get together and make a delicious meal. While the main dish of this event is turkey.
However, turkey takes a lot of time to cook, and sometimes it may cause some cooking-related issues. Wait, we have a solution for your problem; Popeyes is supplying Thanksgiving turkey this year to make your Thanksgiving memorable and unique.
Popeyes Thanksgiving turkey is so delicious that you will love it and crave more. Popeyes turkey for Thanksgiving is abundant in flavor, which you can get at your doorstep.
This article will give you the correct information about Popeyes thanksgiving turkey menu. So continue to read till the end to get authentic directions.
Does Popeyes sell Turkey for Thanksgiving?
Popeyes sell Cajun-style thanksgiving turkey, which you can order and get to your doorstep. Because Popeyes has several branches, check out the local Popeyes and place the order.
The pre-cooked Popeyes thanksgiving turkeys are fantastic; you need to thaw, heat, and then serve. Popeyes has opened shipping for turkeys since October 24, and you can place the pre-orders on its website.
As per Popeyes, the delivery will take one to three days once it is dispatched. While offers last, Cajun-Style Turkey will also be available for pre-order pickup or on-the-spot purchases from local restaurants.
Customers are encouraged to inquire about Cajun-Style Turkey participation and pre-order availability by calling their local Popeyes restaurant.
Popeyes Thanksgiving Turkey Price:
As per the updates, the price of thanksgiving turkey at Popeyes starts from $94.99. Moreover, the price may vary depending on location, sales tax, and state laws.
Popeye’s turkey for Thanksgiving first gets marinated in a single blend of Louisiana spices and then flash-fried and slow-roasted.
The star of Popeyes thanksgiving turkey dinner is it can fill approximately eight to nine people. Hence, a single order can feed a considerable number of people. Because the turkey is pre-cooked; therefore, you will need to thaw or hear it, and it will be ready to serve.
How can you cook Popeyes Cajun-Style Turkey?
Popeyes thanksgiving turkey menu includes a roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, biscuits, and one more dish from the southern dishes. How can you prepare the Thanksgiving turkey Popeyes at home? Let’s have a look at the directions.
- When you receive the turkey from Popeyes, don’t thaw it at room temperature.
- Thaw the turkey for 72 hours in the refrigerator and Cook as per the reheating instructions.
- Another method is to thaw the turkey for 10 to 12 hours by submerging it in cold water.
- After thawing the turkey, don’t refreeze it and cook until the internal temperature reaches 140 F.
- Here are the reheating instructions: first, preheat the oven to 375 F and remove the packaging.
- Place the turkey on an oven rack in a large roasting pan and pour juices into the pan.
- Cover the edges of the pan and turkey with aluminum foil and reheat on a lower rack for 1 ½ hour.
- Remove the foil and cool the turkey for 30 minutes uncovered.
- When you cook the uncovered turkey, ensure the internal temperature is 150 F.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes before serving, and save the drippings for graving.
- The Cajun-style Popeyes thanksgiving turkey is ready to serve.
Popeye’s Cajun Style Gravy
On the other hand, Popeyes Cajun-style turkey and gravy pair well together. When you serve the gravy with the turkey, it looks more appetizing. Let’s find ways how can you prepare the delicious gravy by ourselves.
- 3 tbsp flour
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup turkey pan drippings
- 1 cup water
- Mix the flour, 3 tbsp pan drippings, and pepper together in a normal-sized pan until they turn into a paste.
- Bring the stovetop to medium-high temperature, and mix the past with other liquids to form a smooth gravy.
- Continue to whisk the mixture until they turn to a full boil and thickness.
- Boil the gravy for 4 to 5 minutes and then serve it with the turkey.
Does Popeyes have Turkey for Thanksgiving or other Events?
Popeyes sells turkey for Thanksgiving, which you can order online and get to your doorstep. The restaurant has din in arrangements, too; therefore, you can visit and enjoy the turkey by sitting there.
Popeyes is ready to take pre-orders for Thanksgiving turkey, which will take one to three days once dispatched. Popeyes Thanksgiving turkey dinner is a beautiful choice, which can easily feed eight to nine people.
However, if you want a meal for a big party, place the order on Popeye’s website as soon as possible so you can get the order on time. While the price may vary depending on location and state taxes.
Moreover, the prices of Popeyes thanksgiving turkey 2022 are expected to be higher this year because of inflation. The avian flu is another reason for the high prices of thanksgiving turkey.
The Popeyes thanksgiving turkey menu prices are relatively high compared to last year. While the American farm bureau federation predicts that there should be enough turkeys to meet the orders as well as thanksgiving demand.
Read more about Popeyes,
- Popeyes Tuesday Special
- Popeyes Daily Special
- Popeyes Breakfast Menu
- Popeyes Catering Menu
- Popeyes Sides Menu
- Popeyes Sauces
Popeyes Thanksgiving turkey is a good choice in order to make Thanksgiving more special. While preparing turkey at home for a large get-together may cause some disaster because some people don’t know how to prepare the turkey properly, as it takes a lot of time to cook.
Ordering a Thanksgiving turkey from Popeyes is the best idea. Popeyes Thanksgiving turkey menu includes a roasted turkey with gravy, mashed potatoes, biscuits, mac and cheese, and one dish from the southern menu.
So what are you waiting for? Just visit Popeye’s website, place an order, and enjoy the best thanksgiving meal with your loved ones.
Selena is a food lover who has decided to put her passion into practice by becoming an experienced blogger and chef. She shares the fantastic experiences of some of the best fast-food restaurants around you every day!