Walmart is a retail corporation of America that has a chain of departmental stores, grocery stores, and many other types of stores in the USA and across the world.
On the basis of revenue, Walmart is the largest company in the world. The main feature of Walmart catering is offering many items at low prices.
The company was established in 1962, and since then, it has been flourishing, and now it has 262 chains across the United States. Different branches of Walmart have also been opened in different parts of the world.
Most Popular Walmart Catering items:
As a matter of fact, Walmart is best known for its sandwiches. If we compare the prices, the Walmart sub sandwiches prices are very reasonable as compared to those offered by caterers on other platforms.
The prices of all types of sub sandwiches are mentioned on the Walmart menu. The extensive menu with a huge collection of catering items provides the prices of the items.
Walmart also keeps offering different types of discounts to its customers on different occasion due to which Walmart catering prices keeps on changing
There are some tray options that Walmart offers. The most popular and affordable tray option is a deli tray. Walmart deli trays prices are also very reasonable that attract customers towards Walmart catering.
Most popular Walmart Catering Items,
- Walmart Party Platters
- Walmart Catering Cheese Trays
- Walmart Sandwich Trays
- Walmart Subs Trays
- Walmart Fruit Trays
- Walmart Trio/Sliders Trays
Walmart Catering Prices 2023
The Walmart catering menu provides the catering prices of every food item. These prices are slightly lower as compared to other competitors in the market.
This gives an opportunity for customers to order catering items on Walmart. Some caterers on Walmart also provide the option to customers to get catering items at reduced prices while buying in bulk.
Walmart Catering Party Trays Menu Prices
Party Trays Menu Includes,
- Walmart offers a variety of party snack trays, including smoked turkey, cheese, crackers, olives, salted almonds and kids’ party trays with cheese sticks and corn dogs.
- You can also choose from slider trays with a combination of meat and cheese or vegetable trays with up to six veggies.
- Chicken trio trays come with ranch dressing
- your choice of wings or tenders while the party wings tray includes barbeque or Buffalo flavored wings plus celery carrot and dipping sauces..
- Pinwheels are another top pick that includes a mix of meat ,cheese and vegetables
Walmart Party Trays Prices
|Walmart Party Trays||Serves||Prices|
|Walmart Snacks trays||15-18||$34|
|Walmart Kids Party Trays||8-12||$24|
|12” Slider Tray||6-8||$14|
|Walmart 16” Slider Tray||12-16||$26|
|Walmart 18” Slider Tray||15-18||$34|
|Veggies tray large||20-25||$48|
|16” Chicken Trio Trays||15-20||$28|
|18” Chicken Trio Trays||20-25||$44|
|Walmart Wings Trays||12-16||$18|
|Walmart Pinwheel Tray (Small)||12||$21|
|Pinwheel tray (medium)||16||$36|
|Pinwheel tray (large)||18||$42|
Walmart Catering Sandwiches Trays Menu Prices
Walmart Sandwiches Includes,
- Walmart’s sandwich trays are a lifesaver when throwing a large party.
- You can choose your favourite sandwiches from Walmart for these trays, including chicken, ham, beef or turkey sandwiches.
- The sandwich rolls tray includes different varieties of rolls such as ciabatta rolls, Bolillos rolls and dinner rolls.
Walmart Sandwich Tar Prices & Serves
|Walmart Sandwich Tray Menu||Serves||Prices|
|Walmart 16 inches medium sandwich tray||16-20||$32|
|Walmart 18 inches large sandwich tray||20-24||$42|
|Walmart Mix n match sandwich rolls||18-24||$8.99|
Walmart Catering Subs Menu Prices
- Walmart offers subs made from fresh bread, meat, cheese, and vegetables.
- The quality of the ingredients and freshness make them the best subs in the era.
- Customers have the freedom to choose different varieties of meat (ham, beef, and turkey) and cheese (swiss, cheddar).
Walmart Catering Subs Prices
|Walmart Party Subs Menu||Serves||Prices|
|Walmart Sub sandwich tray, 4’||16-20||$40|
|Walmart Sub sandwich tray, 2’||8-10||$30|
|Walmart Sub sandwich tray, 6’||25-30||$32|
Walmart Chicken Platter Menu Prices
- Walmart’s chicken platter includes more variety of chicken than Target and Costco.
- Walmart’s chicken platter comes with ranch dressing7
- while the other two offer blue cheese dressing
- As compared to Costco and Target, the serving size of Walmart’s chicken platter is greater than its price.
- Walmart allows building our own platter from our favourite chickens, while others lack this option.
Walmart Chicken Platter Prices
Walmart catering fried Chicken: the 50-piece fried chicken package that can easily serve up to 20 guests – all for only $40!
Walmart Deli Trays Menu Prices
- The Walmart deli trays are a big hit among people.
- They offer meat and cheese trays that include turkey, roast beef, ham, swiss cheese, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes, and olives.
- They also have cheese trays that come with a variety of cheeses like cheddar cheese slices, swiss cheese, Colby jack , provolone etc.
- Deli meat trays offered by Walmart include a variety of meats coupled with a cup of cherry tomatoes and olives.
Walmart Deli Trays Prices
|Walmart Catering Deli Trays Menu||Serves||Prices|
|Meat and cheese Deli trays||8-12||$24|
|Meat and cheese Deli tray||15-20||$42|
|Cheese Deli trays||15-18||$34|
|Deli Meat trays||15-18||$34|
|Large deli meat tray||20-25||$48|
|16” Swiss cheese tray||15-18||$34|
|18” Swiss cheese tray||20-25||$48|
You May Also Like
Walmart Deli Menu Calories
|Walmart Deli Menu||Calories|
|Macaroni Salad||310 cal|
|Amish Potato Salad||250 cal|
|Potato Salad, Mustard||190 cal|
|Macaroni Salad, Original||310 cal|
|Homestyle Cole Slaw||160 cal|
|Amish Potato Salad||200 cal|
|Fried Chicken, Breaded||230 cal|
|Fried Chicken, Breaded||230 cal|
|Amish Macaroni Salad||280 cal|
|Amish Macaroni Salad||280 cal|
Walmart Catering Menu PDF
Walmart Catering Trays with Pictures
Walmart Cater Trays: Sliders Trays, Sandwich Tray, Pinwheel Tray, & Sub Sandwiches
Walmart Catering Trays Prices: Prima Della Meat & Cheese Tray, Meat Tray, Cheese Tray, Mix & Match Sandwich Rolls, Condiment Tray
Walmart Catering Platters: Snack Tray, Cheese Taster Tray, Shrimp Cocktail Tray, Veggie Tray
Walmart Trays: Appetizer Tray, Flavored Wings Tray, Chicken Trio Tray, Kids Party Tray
Walmart Catering Desserts: Multi-Tiered Cakes, 12″ Message Cookie, Mix & Match Donuts, Custom Cakes
Placing an order on Walmart:
As a matter of fact, there is no online portal for Walmart users to place an order for any catering-related service. The customers interested in placing the order are usually asked to contact any branch of Walmart.
The branch then confirms the availability of the particular item they want to buy and the price of that item.
Walmart Catering order form
How to order Walmart Catering Trays?
Walmart Catering order time: Enjoy a delicious meal with Walmart Catering! With convenient Walmart Catering ordering hours from 8 am to 8 pm, place your order in-person, online or on the phone – and you’re ready for catering.
Whether it’s an intimate gathering of friends or large office party – find all the items you need for a successful event.
- You should visit a nearby Walmart store.
- At the deli counter, you should ask the clerk if they need any information.
- You should choose the trays, platters, and anything else you want.
- Then you need to tell the quantity to the deli clerk and ask him to make the bill.
- You should make the payment and take your items home.
- You need to visit Walmart’s website and look up the catering menu.
- Now, chooses what you want to order from the menu/brochure.
- Then submits your order either via the website or by calling them.
- Chooses if you want store pickup or delivery, makes payment and gets your items.
Walmart Catering Services:
Surprisingly, many people are not aware of the fact that Walmart also has many caterers working with it to provide catering services.
Walmart catering has become one of the most profit-making businesses. Anyone needing to avail of the catering services can contact the catering service providers present on Walmart.
People can avail of the Walmart catering services for their formal events such as corporate events and promotional campaigns and also for casual events such as casual parties.
Catering service providers on Walmart come with the Walmart catering menu of dishes they cater to. Customers can compare the menus of different caterers in order to determine which caterer is going to be the best and most affordable for them.
The Walmart catering menu prices are the basis on which the business of most of the caterers lies. However, some people also take the quality of the food into consideration instead of the prices.
Walmart Customer Services
- Official Website: walmart.com
- Walmart Headquarters: Bentonville, Arkansas, US
- Walmart Contact Us page: https://help.walmart.com/
- Walmart Customer Service Hours: Available 24 hours
- Walmart Customer Service Phone
- Customer Service Department: 1-800-925-6278
- The Customer Service team at (1-800-WALMART)
- For the latest update regarding Walmart catering visit these Walmart social media accounts
Benefits of Walmart Catering Services:
- Walmart is known across the world for its high-quality services at very low prices. Despite the fact that Walmart offers most of the catering items at a low price, it never makes any compromise on the quality of the products. Therefore, people who want to get reasonable prices catering services for their low-budget events can choose Walmart catering services.
- People who want to promote their businesses can choose to work with Walmart. Millions of people have got opportunities to promote their catering business and make more profit.
- The catering menu of Walmart is growing consistently that has managed to provide extensive food choices to people
- Walmart’s series of platters with a variety of items has managed to make people get a big treat on any type of occasion
What do Walmart caterers offer?
One of the most common items offered by most of the caterers on Walmart is the party platter that is a combination of sandwiches, chicken wings, and chopped meat.
In addition to the platter, people can also get customized food items on the basis of their choice and the type of event that is organised which is the reason why people get a huge collection of food items to choose from.
Walmart Catering Reviews
Walmart is a retail company that has been around for many years. Walmart’s food department offers catering for all occasions.
There are no set prices on the catering menus provided by Walmart, so customers can get what they want at their own expense.
The delivery costs are also negotiable depending on how far away the customer lives from the nearest store location. Walmart also offers party rentals if someone needs them to complete their event setup.
The catering team at Walmart is there to help you plan the perfect event. From your family reunion or birthday party to a wedding reception or corporate event – They can cater to any occasion!
Their knowledgeable staff will work with you one-on-one to select the items and quantities that are just right for your budget and appetite.
They know how important it is to have quality food served by professionals, so give them a call today!
Walmart Catering FAQs
How much is a 6-foot sub from Walmart Catering Menu?
With Walmart 6-foot subs, you can feed a crowd of up to 30 people without breaking the bank! Enjoy delicious flavour for less than $30.
How much is it for a bucket of chicken at the Walmart deli?
Get your lunch fix sorted with the Pick 3 Bucket. Enjoy a delicious combination of two entrees and one side – all for just $12.88!
How much is Walmart Catering 50 piece Fried Chicken?
Walmart’s 50-piece pack comes at an unbeatable price of just $40. Plus, each 4oz serving delivers a hearty 310 calories!
Is it cheaper to make your own party platters?
Homemade vegetable platters can help save costs by a whopping 34-37%. But if cold cuts are more your style, don’t expect major savings; the cost difference is only 8.4%!
Other Famous Catering Menus with prices,
Smith had spent the last 7 years of his life working in fast-food restaurants. He had worked hard to perfect his craft as a professional chef, and he was well-known for coming up with unique recipes that customers loved and still sharing his experience with others through his food blogs.