Fresh market is an American supermarket chain based in Salt Lake city, Utah. It is a vast market where you can get fresh fruits and vegetables. It is one of the world’s biggest markets.
However, the Fresh market offers a beautiful meal for special holidays. Fresh market thanksgiving dinner 2022 includes a lot of excellent and delicious menus.
You can get thanksgiving dinner from fresh market at a very fair price. The dinner is super yummy and mouthwatering, serving approximately three to five people.
So, continue to read till the end if you want to enjoy the thanksgiving dinner at the fresh market.
Fresh Market Thanksgiving Menu
Fresh market’s thanksgiving menu offers a delectable meal that can serve three to five guests; however, the meal price is $99. .
- 11-13 lbs. of Jennie-O Cooked Turkey
- 30 oz. Homestyle Stuffing
- Two 24 oz. Cream Mashed Potatoes
- 24 oz. Homestyle Gravy
- 14 oz. Cranberry Sauce
- 8 inches Beehive Pie
- 12 ct. Beehive Roll
Fresh Market Holiday Ham Meal
On holiday ham meal, the fresh market offers a beautiful meal for six to eight people which will cost you $109.99 approximately, if you order it before the 10th of November.
- 1- 13-15 lb. Oven Roasted Turkey
- 9 lb. avg. Spiral Ham
- 1.5 Quarts Stuffing
- 1.5 Quarts Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Quart Candied Yams
- 1 Quart Gravy
- 1 Pint Cranberry Relish
- 1- 9″ Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Dozen Dinner Rolls
How can you prepare Fresh Market Traditional Roasted turkey at home?
You can prepare the traditional roasted turkey at home and can make the holiday yummier. I am going to share a recipe for a delicious turkey that you can make at home and can enjoy the flavor like the fresh market.
It will take 25 to 30 minutes for getting prepare. Let’s have a look at the ingredients first.
- 1 fresh or frozen turkey, thawed if necessary (about 12 to 14 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 green apple, quartered
- 1 small onion, quartered
- ½ cup unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 6 cups less-sodium chicken stock
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Fresh Market Thanksgiving Dinner Cooking Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and place the roasting rack in a deep roasting pan.
- Don’t forget to remove the giblets, liver, and neck from the turkey cavity. Now place the turkey on the oven rack.
- Sprinkle the turkey with salt and pepper from the inside as well as outside. Moreover, fill the turkey with apples and onion. After that, tie the leg together with the kitchen string. Tent the turkey with aluminum foil and roast for 1 ½ hour.
- In a separate bowl, stir the butter and garlic powder together and coat the turkey with this mixture.
- Make sure the internal temperature should be 160 degrees. Brush the turkey with the butter mixture after every 20 minutes.
- Roast the turkey till the juices run clear and after 2 to 3 hours, remove the foil during the last 30 minutes of roasting to brown top.
- Remove the rack from the roasting pan and remove the excess fat from the dippings.
- Place the roasting pan with the drippings on two burners over medium heat; whisk in the flour. Heat for 5 minutes, scraping browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon, adding the remaining 2 or 3 cups of stock and vinegar.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally. If a smoother consistency is desired, strain the gravy through a fine-mesh strainer. Mix in the parsley. This recipe yields approximately 214 cups.
The delicious and juicy fresh market turkey is ready to serve! Have a wonderful thanksgiving along with the appetizing roasted turkey.
Thanksgiving Dinner 2022 with Prices
- Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving Menu
- Costco Thanksgiving Dinner
- Boston Market Thanksgiving Menu
- Bob Evans Thanksgiving Menu
Fresh Market Thanksgiving Dinner Review
Fresh market is a great place to enjoy a fresh and healthy meal. They prepare the meal with fresh ingredients to make the Thanksgiving dinner more delicious. Moreover, fresh market has 50 made-in-store party platters to make thanksgiving breakfast easier.
People can also get the option of a variety of platters, artisan cheese plates, fresh shrimp cocktails and oysters, flavorful salads, continental breakfast, and even international fare like the Mediterranean-inspired falafel pita platter.